Jayarava - Bricolage

I'm calling my Project/Object "bricolage" these days - working with whatever happens to be at hand. Still working on my conceptual continuity...

 

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Jayarava Raving

I decided to have another blog called The Jayarava Rave. What?! Another blog? Isn't one enough. No, apparently it is not. On this page I will collect bits and pieces of stuff, hence: Bricolage. Over on the other blog I'm going to put rants and raves which I write from time to time anyway. These will, like the Hitch-hikers guide to the Galaxy, often be apocryphal or at least wildly inaccurate, but hey, this is the Internet yeah? I'm going to have a third site www.jayarava.org (don't look it ain't there yet) for my really serious writing, stuff that has been published for instance. At present my artwork is going to stay on mahaabaala.me.uk unless I get sick of having so many websites. The good thing is that if I interlink all of them it will help them rate better on Google.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home