Jayarava - Bricolage

I'm calling my Project/Object "bricolage" these days - working with whatever happens to be at hand. Still working on my conceptual continuity...

 

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

DMOZ

I'm now the DMOZ category editor for the obscure category: Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Lineages: Friends of the Western Buddhist Order: Publications: Personal Pages. Since this more or less coincides with my FWBO People Directory it shouldn't be too arduous. I want to make sure everything on FWBO People is on dmoz.org - dmoz is used by all the big search engines, so an entry on dmoz is like submitting your website to all of them at once (eventually as some of them take their own sweet time about it). Having a website without a dmoz entry is, like, social suicide! And serious websters should edit at least one dmoz category, just as they should have a few Wikipedia pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home