Jayarava - Bricolage

I'm calling my Project/Object "bricolage" these days - working with whatever happens to be at hand. Still working on my conceptual continuity...

 

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm back!

Almost 6 months since I posted anything here! I've been suffering from "non-specific upper-limb pain" which has kept me clear of the keyboard for a while. Still adjusting to life with chronic pain, some days are better than others.

My current fav site is "What Tarot Card are you?" - which is actually available in lots of places but this one comes near the top on Google. I am The Heirophant (apparently) and the Heirophant's purpose, according to the website you understand, is "to bring the spiritual down to earth".

I'm in the process of moving FWBO & TBMSG News onto WordPress which is fun. The new site will launch in a few weeks and feature an FWBO blog aggregator - with 20 blogs on it and only three of them mine (which is partly why I thought I'd better write something here.

Oh and I have a MySpace site now for what it's worth. See you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home