Jayarava - Bricolage

I'm calling my Project/Object "bricolage" these days - working with whatever happens to be at hand. Still working on my conceptual continuity...

 

Monday, January 16, 2006

Blangha

Contrary to my earlier wailing about being left off Blogmandu, I am delighted to say that I do get a mention in the latest of 4 long posts covering the month to Jan 14. (see comments) I think I'd better stop being so obsessed and just relax into being noticed or not.

A while back Will of ThinkBuddha wrote about the online community of Buddhist bloggers and mentioned that it is friendly and helpful. So far I find myself in agree with this, and I must say it is very pleasent after the acrimony of Usenet and similar forums.

I note from perusing Blogmandu that there is a now a newsfeed aggregator called Blangha. Currently it seems to focus on Zen related sites, which mine are not, but who knows perhaps the idea will take off and the scope will broaden out. It's quite a good place to stop and take in the breadth of what Buddhist bloggers are writing about.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:12 am GMT, Blogger Unknown said…

    Nonesense! You should be completely obsessed with being noticed. Metrics, metrics, metrics! And there is no place better to launch your career as a FAMOUS Buddhist blogger than to be mentioned on the pages of Blogmandu! B'du is to the blangha what Variety is to Hollywood; what Groucho is to the Marx Brothers; what ham is to a ham sandwich.

    -- Tom "Scoop" Armstrong
    Intrepid B'du reporter

     
  • At 4:58 pm GMT, Blogger Jayarava said…

    Well I stand corrected :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home