Jayarava - Bricolage

I'm calling my Project/Object "bricolage" these days - working with whatever happens to be at hand. Still working on my conceptual continuity...

 

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Bricolage

Argh. I've been too busy doing other stuff to do much fun blogging lately. Finding I have more input than I can process so having to take a bit of a break from cramming stuff into my brain and waiting for some of it to leak out. I've written a rave about imagination which I thought was quite good. It even got a comment! Hooray! Continuing to scribble away in the back ground to create a backlog of writing as well.

I've managed to scrape together a few posts for FWBO News but keep wondering how I can other people involved. I have a poster ready to send out to FWBO centres, oh the ignominy of resorting to print to advertise a website. But I can't think of any other way to reach my target audience. I'm still in the top ten on Google, but also rating well on Yahoo!, and I'm numero uno on MSN. Not that I'd ever use the MSN search engine other than for vanity purposes.

Blogmandu is going again, but I don't get a mention. Oh cruel fate. Ah well, that's the worldly winds for you!

Upholstered Dave must be pleased that samsara-hq has finally moved ahead of this blog when you google samsara-hq :) Dave's been following my shining example and registering his blog on directory sites, although I'd call it attention seeking rather than whoring! I like the burning Wicker man Wikablog icon he found!

Obligatory cool/geeky website here. I've just finished reading all six Harry Potter books again, and find myself really excited about how it's going to end. It might have something to do with my fast approaching 40th birthday. Argh! Mugglenet is well beyond train-spotting and into obsessive compulsive disorder territory. However it will give you something to do while you wait another year and a half (most likely) for book 7.

Oh, and my MBTI type is INTJ - Mastermind! Finally some recognition.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:30 pm GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I orginally scored INTJ (twenty years ago) but have consistently scored INFJ (Idealist/Counselor) ever since. Apparently this throws me in with Eleanor Roosevelt and Ghandi! (How do we know what these historical people scored when the test didn't exist?) I've always been Intravert, no doubt about it. At first I was way off the scale on the N, no S whatsoever. I took it again a couple of years ago and things have evened considerably. F and T are obviously close but F has come to the fore. The J and P are also somewhat close but J has always been stronger.

     
  • At 7:27 pm GMT, Blogger Unknown said…

    "Blogmandu is going again, but I don't get a mention. Oh cruel fate. Ah well, that's the worldly winds for you!"

    Check again! Your other blog gets a ping and mention in a post I just put up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home