Jayarava - Bricolage

I'm calling my Project/Object "bricolage" these days - working with whatever happens to be at hand. Still working on my conceptual continuity...

 

Thursday, March 23, 2006

domanassa : depression from the buddhist perspective

Picked this link up from blogmandu which I'm happy to see are still reading the Jayarava Rave. Depression is something I'm all too familiar with. No time yet to even begin to read everything, but it warms my heart to see sites like this popping up. domanassa : depression from the buddhist perspective.

Also, slightly late, I recommend Will's article on ThinkBuddha.org on conditionality. I like this very much.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:09 pm GMT, Blogger Unknown said…

    domanassa is, indeed, an excellent blog.

    As are Bricolage and Jayarava Rave, which have been unthinkingly neglected. Not for long, O Kind Jayarava.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home