Jayarava - Bricolage

I'm calling my Project/Object "bricolage" these days - working with whatever happens to be at hand. Still working on my conceptual continuity...

 

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

This looks promising

Newish Buddhist blog: Old Pond. Most recent post is on Buddhism and science. And they link to me, so they can't be all bad :) I don't get much time to read blogs these days. I've been writing a big chunk on Buddhist archetypal psychology which has been a joy. Freed from the leash of references and citations, and simply drawing on my own experience most of the time I have been able to just write and it has been flowing quite freeely. The manuscript is out with a reader at the moment, and I hope to have something finished before the end of the year. A few things have been falling into place in my thinking, and resulting in a few good Raves coming up.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:27 am GMT, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey, Jayarava. I added Old Pond to my RSS Reader. I'm looking forward to your upcoming raves and anything from your manuscript you might share.

     
  • At 1:23 pm GMT, Blogger dan said…

    Hi over there, thanx a lot for mentioning my blog, i'll try to keep it updated regularly.
    I just hope that nobody is offended by my sometimes bad english ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home