Jayarava - Bricolage

I'm calling my Project/Object "bricolage" these days - working with whatever happens to be at hand. Still working on my conceptual continuity...

 

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

News from Home

I don't see much news from home in the UK papers. So I thought I'd celebrate this one from the Guardian 31 March 2007. The comments of the spokesman are troublesome of course since he assumes that education must show a profit - what a dismal view of the human being this represents.

For those who don't know what a "bogan" is, there is - surprisingly - a lengthy and referenced Wikipedia article on the subject.



Meanwhile two NZ school girls found that, contrary to claims of the manufacturer, ready to drink Ribena contains virtually no vitamin C. Ouch!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home